Where are you located?
Shellharbour Sports Physio is situated in Shell Cove Family Health. 2 Shallows Drive, Shell Cove. There is both stair access and lift access to our rooms upstairs. Upon arriving for your appointment please wait downstairs in the main foyer.
Do you accept Private Health Fund Cards?
Yes we are fully equipped with Hicaps, so bring your health fund card and we can swipe it. You can then pay the gap with either EFTPOS or cash.
If you forget your health fund card we can give you a receipt to claim with your health fund provider, usually online.
Do you accept Medicare?
If eligible, your GP may give you a CDM/EPC referral for up to five visits subsidised by Medicare. Please note these are subsidised visits and there will be a small gap fee.
What should I wear?
You should wear or bring clothing that allows us to see comfortably see the area to be treated. If the appointment is for your leg, wear some shorts or bring a pair with you to get changed into.
For ladies, if the appointment is for your shoulder or neck/upper back, bring a thin strapped singlet such as a camisole.
If you forget to bring the right clothing, no problems. We can provide you with shorts/gowns/towels for draping.
Do I need to bring anything?
- As mentioned above bring/wear appropriate clothing to see the body part to be assessed.
- If you have a referral from your GP/Specialist, bring it as well.
- Private Health Fund or Medicare Card if you are going to be using it.
- Any relevant scans for the injured area.
- If your injury is a Workcover/CTP claim, please bring your claim details (insurance company, claim number, case manager, contact details, date of injury)
Do you offer concession discounts?
Yes, we do offer concession discounts. Please notify staff and bring your concession card.